Coon Rapids Chrysler Drawing Official Rules
Coon Rapids Chrysler Drawing
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PRODUCT PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. PARTICIPATION IN THE DRAWING SHALL BE DEEMED ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES. WRITTEN COPIES OF THESE RULES MAY BE OBTAINED BY SUBMITTING A WRITTEN REQUEST TO CAROUSEL MOTOR GROUP, ATTN: KELLI GILL, 60 SOUTH 6TH STREET, SUITE 3900, MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA 55402.
1. To Enter: You may enter by accessing Carousel Motor Group’s (“Sponsor”) website, www.coonrapidschrysler.net/coon-rapids-grand-openeing (the “Page”) and following the directions to RSVP for the Grand Opening Extravaganza (the “Drawing”). Upon submission of all information, you will then be entered into the Drawing. Automated entries, and computer aided or computer generated script entries will not be eligible and are void. This is a drawing and Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any drawing related materials, late, lost, or misdirected mail or transactions that are lost, failed to be entered into the processing system or are processed or transmitted late. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. (CDT) August 9, 2019. All entries must comply with these Rules. All entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the e-mail address or account used to enter the Drawing.
2. There will be three (3) winners who will be chosen through a random drawing held by Sponsor. Sponsor shall be the sole determiner of the winners and whether an entry is eligible. All decisions by Sponsor are final. By submitting any information to Sponsor, you hereby grant to Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the World and for any purpose. You acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any information submitted by you, and may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any information that you submit to Sponsor. You understand and intend that any photo or information submitted by you to Sponsor may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or displeased by may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to Sponsor. By submitting any photo or information to Sponsor, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such information submitted by you to Sponsor. Information submitted by you to shall be the property of Sponsor, and Sponsor shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any photos or information so submitted. You hereby agree to hold Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any Sponsor site, or any other use authorized under these Rules, of any information submitted to Sponsor by you.
3. Notification: Any potential winners will be contacted via e-mail. You are not a winner until Sponsor determines you have complied with these Rules and are eligible for the Drawing.
4. Eligibility: Drawing is open to all legal residents in the states of IOWA, MINNESOTA AND WISCONSIN. You must be 21 years of age at the time of entry. Void in all other states and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors and their immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses) of Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the sweepstakes drawing is not eligible to enter.
5. Release: Winners release the Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, accident, or death incurred in connection with the use of the prizes won in the Drawing. Each winner hereby consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The verified prize winners and/or prize winners’ legal guardian will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of receipt, an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Publicity/Liability Release unless prohibited by law. Failure to comply may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. The Drawing is not meant to convey any endorsement of any product or service.
6. Taxes: Any tax liabilities are solely the responsibility of the winners and each winner will be required to provide his or her social security number or tax payer identification number for tax purposes. All federal, state, local, municipal, and provincial laws and regulations apply.
7. Prize: The winners will be awarded a Mopar Kent Shotgun Bike (retail value $380.95), Mopar Graphics RC Cooler (retail value $234.95) and a Gili inflatable stand up paddle board ($524.95).
8. General: Sponsor shall be deemed sole interpreter of the rules and conditions. By participating, entrants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. Prize components are not exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash. Prices shown are estimated retail prices, and actual prices may vary. Sponsor does not make and is not responsible for any warranties (including implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose) or any guaranty with regard to any prize or portion thereof. In the event of unavailability of stated prize(s) or component(s) thereof, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute items of comparable value. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this Drawing should viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Drawing.
9. Winner’s List: To obtain the name of the Drawing winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners”, Carousel Motor Group, 60 South Street, Suite 3900, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, by December 31, 2019.